Earle F. Hites received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business from Indiana University and his law degree from Valparaiso University, where he served as Associate Editor of the Valparaiso University Law Review. A resident of Valparaiso, Earle is the firm’s senior partner, having joined the firm in 1972, and has extensive experience in health care, corporate, business, commercial, transactional, and real estate law. Earle has been very active in community affairs, having volunteered service to several civic and non-profit organizations. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his service.
- Real Estate
- Health Care Law, including:
- Hospital Matters
- Physician matters
- Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursement Issues
- Provider Licensure
- Joint Ventures
- Clinical Issues
Current and Former Affiliations
- Director, President, Visiting Nurse Association of Porter County, Indiana, Inc.
- Director, President, Merrillville Rotary Club
- Director, Home Health Services of Porter County, Indiana, Inc.
- Master Fellow, Indiana Bar Foundation
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Lake County Bar Association
- Captain, USAR 1972-1978